eBooks and eAudio
It's easy to choose and read an eBook whenever and wherever you want, from our growing collections of new and classic titles. Choose from any or all of the following
2. You can now also log in to the Hunter Libraries Portal. if you are visiting for the first time you will need to register to get a user name and password.
3. Search the collection or just select from the display of recommended titles.
4. Download and begin reading.
You can choose to read eBooks on any mobile device. Just go to the Apple Store or Google Play to locate BorrowBox, ePlatform or RBDigital and download the app onto your device.
Audiobooks for all ages are available to download to your device. Choose from the following options.
2. Have your Library card number and password handy. If you are wondering what your password is, it's normally your date of birth in the format DDMMYY
3. Search the collection or select from the display of recommended titles
4. Download and begin listening
You can choose to listen to eAudiobooks on any mobile device. Just go to the Apple Store or Google Play to locate BorrowBox or RBDigital and download the app onto your device